High-Pro Women's Textile Jacket*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES CAN BE MADE ON THIS PRODUCT.
Product Code: FSJ16W14-XS-SIL
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES CAN BE MADE ON THIS PRODUCT.
The High-Pro Women’s Textile Motorcycle Jacket was designed to meet the demands of the Adventure Touring rider. Adventure Riders need to be prepared for all weather conditions and the High-Pro delivers the goods. The High-Pro Jacket begins with our rugged Carbolex-HD® shell for abrasion resistance. For added protection we included our Armadillo® CE Level 1 Armor in the shoulders and elbows. An integrated EVA back pad adds additional protection and comfort. To keep you cool on those warm days we included one upper back vent, two chest vents and two Ram-Air technology sleeve vents. When rain or cold comes at you, the High-Pro is ready to keep you dry and comfortable with our dual-stage weather protection. Stage 1; is Rainguard®, waterproofing technology that is integrated into the jacket shell lining for ultimate protection from rain and water. Stage 2; is Thermo-Guard™, a removable full sleeved quilted liner to keep you warm during cold weather. We added highly reflective Phoslite® material that makes the High-Pro jacket second to none for nighttime visibility. Adventure riders spend a lot of time on the road and comfort is a priority. To eliminate chaffing we integrated Microfiber in the collar and cuffs. Our adjustable microfleece collar enclosure system makes sure you have a comfortable seal to keep air from entering the jacket. Keeping personal items safe during your ride is a breeze with ample storage, two chest pockets, two waterproof front lower cargo pockets and one map and one utility pocket in the interior. Looking for head-to toe coverage the High-Pro has a built-in waist zipper that lets you connect any of our Fieldsheer Motorcycle pants to create a 2-Piece suit. Comfortable, versatile the High-Pro Jacket delivers performance and features any Adventure Rider can appreciate.
- Rugged and Durable 600 Carbolex-HD Construction
- Pre-formed Riding Position Fit
- Phoslite® Reflective for Increased Nighttime Visibility
- Rainguard® Removable Waterproof Liner
- Thermo-guard™ Removable Full Sleeved Quilted Liner
- Integrated Armadillo® CE Level 1 Armor in Shoulders and Elbows
- Microfleece Padded Mandarin Collar with Secure-Lock
- Two Upper Chest Vents, One Back Vent
- Two Ram-Air Technology Sleeve Vents
- Interior Map Pockets and Utility Pocket
- Zipper Attachment for Fieldsheer Pant Integration
- Available in XS, SM, MD, LG, and XL