MW Connect™ App
MW Connect™ by Fieldsheer® allows you to control Bluetooth® enabled Mobile Warming® Technology garments with your mobile device. MW Connect™ App easily pairs and syncs with your Fieldsheer® garments. Through the MW Connect™ app you easily toggle through all connected Mobile Warming® devices and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect™ allows you to get real time updates on battery levels, register your product, and update your garments when new firmware becomes available.
For iPhone users, please make sure you're running the latest version of MW Connect, 4.2.2.
Get started with MW Connect™
1. After installing the app, please watch the “How to Pair MW Connect App” video or skip to Step 2.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
3. Power on only one Bluetooth ready Mobile Warming Garment. If you have more than one garment, you will repeat Steps 3 through 7 for each item.
4. Launch the MW Connect app. MW Connect will auto-scan for available Mobile Warming Garments. MW Connect will list all available garments as “New Equipment.”
5. Select “New Equipment.”
6. Rename “New Equipment” to something unique to you, for example, “John’s Socks” or “John’s Jacket.”
7. Select “Finish.” The pairing process is now complete and MW Connect will store your garment’s information. If you have more than one Bluetooth Mobile Warming garment, repeat steps 3 thru 7 for each garment.
8. After you successfully pair, all Mobile Warming Garments use MW Connect to remotely control heat settings and monitor power levels to stay warm and comfortable for hours.
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Apple & Android Compatible
- Wireless Control Over Heat Settings
- Select &Adjust Individual Heat Zones Per Garment
- View Battery Levels Per Garment
- Free Battery Firmware Updates
- Quick Access to Technical Support
- Download free from the Apple® App Store or Google® Play Store
- Compatible with 2018/2019 Mobile Warming Garments with Bluetooth® Touch Control Button
MW Connect FAQ:
I can’t connect to my Mobile Warming Product on my MW connect app. What else can I do?
With your Mobile Warming product power ON, please force quit your MW Connect app and restart the app. Your product should then connect to your MW connect app.
Pairing for Premium BT Socks
1. Install the MW App to your desired device.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your device.
3. Power on desired Bluetooth ready Mobile Warming Garment. Only (1) one garment can be paired at a time, ensure that only (1) one is powered on.
4. Launch the MW Connect app. MW Connect will auto-scan for available Mobile Warming Garments. MW Connect will display your garment as “user name”.
5. Select “user name” and Rename it to whatever you desire, example - “John’s Socks” or “Long Johns” or “Dog’s Vest”
6.Select the “Finish” button at the bottom of the screen. The pairing process is now complete and MW Connect will store your garment’s information. If you have more than one Bluetooth Mobile Warming garment, repeat steps 3 thru 6 for each garment.
Great! Your successfully paired! Now you can use the MW Connect app to remotely control heat settings and monitor the power levels on your connected garments. Your now ready to stay warm and comfortable for hours.
- Foreman Jacket & Vest
- Summit Jacket & Vest
- Company Jacket & Vest
- Shift Hoodie
- Alpine BT Jacket
- Vinson BT Vest
- Peak Vest
- Cascade Vest
- Sierra Jacket
- Primer Baselayers
- Ion Baselayers
- Premium Socks
- Rover & Rover Mini Vest
Note: Once you successfully complete this pairing process MW Connect will store your batteries in its memory.